Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 41 - Five Question Friday!

Classes today were so boring. It seemed like it dragged on forever! Brett joined Ev and I for lunch and then some of us went to the mall. I just love Delia's. They had this thing going on where if you just try on a pair of pants, you get 10% off anything in the store! So I tried on a pair of pants for the heck of it and bought a super cute shirt. =)




I'll admit it. I've finally caved. I want to join in on the 5QF Fun!



1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?Sleep. No really. These past few weeks of school have hit me hard. Those extra Zs are much appreciated by my poor, overworked brain. When I'm not bonding with my pillow, I'm usually taking photos or editing photos - or facebooking while trying to do the latter.

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
Okay, well technically right now I don't have a kitchen window. But my homes I see a back porch & open yard. =) At dad's there's a pool, trampoline, and play set.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
Reincarnation? Nah. Heaven, please.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
It's usually not about the kids, but the parents. I get peeved if a child is acting up and the parents are too "modern" to whip their kids. It worked for me and I don't have any psychological problems.

5. Regular or Diet soda?
Regular.



No comments: