Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 42


It's football time in Tennessee!

I don't think I've said how fall & spring are my favorite seasons. I'm not much for the extreme weather seasons, so the crisp air of fall and grassy smell of spring just brighten my mood. Along with a new school year, autumn brings a new football season! If you know me, you know that I've been a Vols fan since I knew the word "orange". I grew up watching football but it's only been over the past 4 or 5 years that I've grown to greatly appreciate the sport.
UT sports hold my heart, but our football might not be the best out there right now. I know where my team stands with others, and that's fine with me. I'd rather stay loyal to my team than bandwagon onto a winning team.

Today was the first game of the season. It was an easy opener. UT Martin fought, but we defeated them. Good game, Skyhawks.

No comments: