Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 48 - Five Question Friday!

Proof that I can park!



1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?That all depends on what I buy. If it's textbooks, paper, notebooks, etc I really don't. But I have a hard time buying cds, books, cameras, and other accessories because I know I don't need them. I just want them reallllly bad. However, I have no problem buying clothes.


2. How well do you know your neighbors?
In Jackson County, I know them pretty well. Possibly too well, actually. In Knoxville, however, I only know a couple of these girls and we never talk.


3. What age are you looking forward to being?
I'm living in the present. But I can't wait to see what 22-23 holds for me.


4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?Of course! Usually it's nothing fun - it's student loan papers, bills, my bank statement, or something from UT. Sometimes I go eBay happy, though, and buy two or three things, so then I'm always really happy.


5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
It's really not that great. And it's not a complete memory, I just know what was going on during the memory and I try not to think about it. But my earliest happy memory is probably my 3rd birthday with Momma at Nanny's house.







No comments: