Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 49

If you know me, you know I'm quite the busybody. I don't like sitting in my apartment when there's something I could be doing around campus! I received an email a couple days ago saying I'd been chosen to be a part of the Tennessee Fund! The Tennessee Fund is pretty much the athletics fund, so I got to be around all the donors and the athletes. To say the least, I was pumped about meeting the softball team again. Little did I know, Miss Pat Summit was going to be there too. I have photographic proof that I'm associated with her now!


After my little shindig there, I practically ran to the football game. Yipee! We lost, but that's totally fine with me. [Well, maybe I'm just a teensie bit flustered with our defense.] It doesn't matter. I still love the atmosphere of a game day in Knoxville. There's nowhere quite like Neyland Stadium.



And lastly, I'm sending out my prayers to the families affected on September 11, 2001

No comments: