Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 55 - Five Question Friday!

I may not look like it, but I looooove food. Food and I, well, we're like this: *crosses fingers*



So that's the main reason I love my job here in Gainesboro. Hahaha.


1. What is the first nightmare you remember?It was a recurring dream that the houses I lived in (yes, both houses) were turned into haunted houses. I mean, really haunted houses. And the house I lived in with momma (my grandpa's house, you know the "little red house across the fence" at GES) was always invaded by some indescribable monster that chased the through the house trying to kill me. (I was always a smart hider in my dreams.) Now that I look at this weird nightmare I realize not many of my nightmares ever made sense.


2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
Play: SOFTBALL! I was a pitcher and a Club K lover. I played all year round until life hit.
Watch: Tennis, Soccer, FOOTBALL, and I like to watch volleyball too - but I always itch to play myself. I'm not much of a watcher. I'm more of a doer.


3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (leggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?The cowboy boots & shorts thing. My legs are just not up to that challenge. My lower legs are sticks, but my thighs are disgusting. Disproportionality will be the death of my confidence.

4. Did you make good grades in school?Yep. And I still maintain a 3.85. Stupid Mythology professor gave me a B and killed my GPA.

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?None. If I want it bad enough I'll just go to BAM and buy it.

No comments: