Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 61

This thursday has been a stressful one, but I made it through it with little moaning & groaning.

Okay, maybe not really. Sorry for the texts full of my self pity, Brandi.

After my Child Development exam, Evelyn and I went grocery shopping. We shopped at Sunrise (Asian Supermarket) and Walmart. Guess what I found at Walmart (after bunches of digging through the T section).



I adore this band! I had listened to them quite a few times in the past. Then Holly had this CD playing the whole way to Ocoee back in July. I've been hooked since. I am so happy I finally found it!

If you've got your sound on, right now you'll hear 1 of 2 songs. Either "Does Anybody Hear Her" by Casting Crowns or "By Your Side" by this band right here! It's one my favorites on this album.

Now I get to annoy by friends + roommate with it all the way to Gainesboro tomorrow for homecoming! (:

No comments: