Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 66

I drove home from UT tonight in order to see my uncle in ICU, who asked to see me in case he didn't make it.

Yeah, that's right. My fall semester is throwing a wrench in my exam preparations, yet again.

But you know what? I came out of that first semester with 5 As and 1 A-. All the while making countless trips between Knoxville and Chattanooga, sleeping in ICU waiting rooms (and Ronald McDonald houses), and doing homework through email.

It's going to take an amazing balancing act between family time, school time, and maybe some Ciara time in there (i.e, screaming, pitching a fit, and pulling my hair out in private.) These midterms are NOT going to get the best of me. I'm going to be with my family, take my time to with this, and in the meantime kick some midterm tail.

If I'm absent from blogging my Project 365 for days at a time, don't fret. I'll be trying to update the days at the end of the week.

It begins now.

No comments: