Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 62 - Five Question Friday!


I just don't know what happened.
Oh, and tonight reminded me just how old I am now.



1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
Well, I'd love to learn more Japanese, but that's a language, not an accent. As for an accent, I'm perfectly happy with mine. Not too southern, but just enough for all of Knoxville to make fun of me. (=

 
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
Usually not. I always have to have some sort of of cover too. It's nearly impossible for me to do so without it. Last night was an exception, though. I got back from Texas Roadhouse after saying bye bye to my daddy (which made me very sad) and just totally crashed on the couch until after 2AM.

 
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
You know, those things really don't bother me that bad. I'd say the toilets in, let say WalMart, are just as clean as anything else you touch in there. Haven't you ever heard that your dinner table is the dirtiest thing in your house, NOT your toilet?

Now if the bathroom is just plain MESSY, then I won't use it. I don't think I should have to dodge toilet paper in the floor or flush the toilet before I ever use it! I'm a very clean person, but germs don't bother me near as bad as clutter does!

 
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Johnny Galecki or Jim Parsons. I told you I love Big Bang Theory.


5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
Oh dear. Our first date was a disaster. Maybe not a total disaster but still. He picked me up from my nanny's. She was the person who my parents had said would "give me the go/no go". So once Jw showed up to her house, she asked who his parents/grandparents were. When he told her she goes "Oh, you're their son? Ciara, you're ok. Go on."

We were supposed to go bowling that night, but it was league night, and we decided to not wait on a lane and just plan something else. We ended up eating at Pizza Hut and going back to my house. We played pool and we had our first not so romantic kiss by the pool table. Aren't we just the most enviable couple ever? Hahah.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Ooh, I am loving this meme! I enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com