Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/15 - Five Question Friday!

1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Mini Milky Way candy bars. And bubble gum of any kind. And suckers.  Smarties. Pretty much any of the candy my sister gets from trick-or-treating goes into the halloween bowl on our kitchen table and I pick from it for the next few weeks until all that's left is the stuff nobody in the house eats.


2. Do you fold your socks?
Nope. But I HAVE to have them a certain way in the dresser.
Oh wait, I fold my softball socks. Dang. Does that make me weird?

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Heartbreak. End of story.


4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?
The amount of clutter/rocks/loose change in our vehicles. My pretty car is spotless with maybe a little grass in the floorboards and everything has its place. In his, however, that poor dodge is just a mess. I cry a little inside every time I see it's dodgy-ness beauty covered up by his clutter.


5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)

sarcastic, organized, impatient

Jw's three were: beautiful, smart, loving

I got three for him: charming, handsome, and full-of-it.

That last one counts as one.

No comments: