Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 69 - Five Question Friday!


Cell phone picture.
Don't judge the corny expression on my face.
I was watching the second season of Big Bang Theory

And THOROUGHLY enjoying it. =D

1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
Yes. And you know what, I can't remember where they were from. I know it was part of a school thing.

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
Different from the Telefund?! Anything.

But seriously? I'd want to be a photojournalist. More specifically I'd like to work for National Geographic. They'd fly me out to different places and then pay me to take pictures for the magazine. It'd be a dream come true.


3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
The filter in the pool.

Those things still scare the living daylights out of me. Not the little box ones anymore, but the ones with super suckage at the bottom of in-ground or community pools.

*shivers*

I have nightmares about those things.


4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
Blogging, but I do it anyway. =)

I'm only joking of course. Personally, I find anything that I don't enjoy a waste of time. (I consider earning money enjoyable, thus working is seen as "enjoyable".) If you don't do what you love, you won't love what you do.


5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
The dress that I had my pictures made in at the hospital. It's one of my most prized possessions.





No comments: