Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 90 + Five Question Friday!


What a great lesson to learn while squatting over a public toilet.
=/


Me at Barley's for Jenn's 21st!

I haven't dressed up this cute in AGES! It felt good to get all prettied up and go somewhere! Heck, I'd almost forgotten how to "get ready" since all I do during the week is throw my hair in a ponytail and pull on a hoodie over a tshirt.



1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?
No spouse, but Jw is totally the better cook. That's really bad to say that a man's a better cook than me, but it's totally true. I'm not really a domestic person besides being super clean.

2. How often do you talk to your mom?
Almost every day. There's some days that I talk to her multiple times a day. If I have an exam or a lot of homework, I put off calling mommy and daddy until the next day so I can stay focused.

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
Read question 1.

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
No. And it sorta creeps me out when I see people's toes with the HUGE distinction. I'm not saying I'm toe-ist. I just find it odd. I'm not really a feet person anyway. Except my own. I love my feet.

5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
YES! This is actually the first year I haven't dressed up. Sadness. I'll probably throw something together last minute, though.


No comments: