Friday, October 8, 2010

10/8 - Five Question Friday!

1. What do you listen to while driving?
What kind of day have I had? What time of day is it?

Regardless, here's what's in my CD case in my car:

  • Wicked Soundtrack
  • Rent Soundtrack
  • A bunch of Kutless albums.
  • A bunch of Switchfoot albums.
  • About 10 Tracy Lawrence albums
  • CASTING CROWNS! ♥
  • Over and Underneath by Tenth Avenue North
  • 8701 by Usher
  • Stars and Boulevards by Augustana.
  • Fearless by Taylor Swift (Brandi's influence.)
  • B*Witched by B*Witched, of course
  • Greatest Hits by Poison
  • Sleepwalker by Jamison Parker
  • Some Hearts by Carrie Underwood
  • And a lot more I can't think of.
Sometimes XM radio, but not so much anymore. And if I'm within home range, I listen to radio stations.


2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
When it rains. It makes the leaves fall off the trees faster and makes them all nasty. I absolutely hate autumn rains!

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
I haven't thought about it that much. I want a cabin. It's what I live in now, and I love them! Jw and I have already planned out our house, at least the location, house style, and yard! Honestly, we just want a simple little home with a big huge yard and some Boxers for me and labs and/or hunting dogs for him. =)

4. Would you ever own a minivan?
Absolutely not.

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Underwear & Bras, yes. Anything else, nope!

No comments: