Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 104 + Five Question Friday!


It's not too early, is it?
Nahhhh.


1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
Photography, of course. It's a talent that I just don't seem to have,  BUT I love it anyway.

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Cabin in the woods. No doubt.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
I'm an exception to the ever so popular trend of teen parents. I have no children.

4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
Corny pop music, like Britney Spears.
Oh, and Taylor Swift. I know she sucks, but I'm still obsessed with those 3 songs on "Fearless"

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
Mom's = deep cleaned.
Dad's = just straightened
My apartment = oooh I try. It just doesn't fit into either of those.

No comments: