Friday, December 3, 2010

12/3 - Five Question Friday!

1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!
I have no idea of anything I want this year. I mean, everything that I need and can't afford, my parents try to help me get. Everything else that I want, I've saved up for and bought already. (My DSLR, a better phone plan, apartment stuff, etc.) I buy all my own clothes now, usually from clearance, but still.

Being with my family is going to be enough for me this year. After everything we've been through the past 14 months, I'll be content with being with those I still have.

But some money for next semester's textbooks wouldn't be so horrible. ;)

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?
That's really hard to say.

My mom handed me my acceptance to UT on Christmas morning 2008. That was pretty awesome.

Other than that, I have no idea. My parents have given me sooo much stuff. But no material belongings can ever add up to being able to watch my little sister enjoy Christmas. I think that's one of my best gifts. To watch her just light up on Christmas morning.

I love that girl so much.

 

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?
I'm not "grown up" yet! So let's wait on that one.

4. When do you put up your tree?
I like to put it up the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Then you're all rested back up from Thanksgiving and (possibly) Black Friday shopping.

It's perfect for just chilling with your family.

5. What is your favorite Holiday?
Well, possibly Christmas. But I really like Easter too, because my birthday has fallen on Easter a couple times. (And my momma had an Easter egg hunt for my birthday one year!)

Jesus holidays, anyone?


No comments: