Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey Krystal, you don't mind if I steal another meme off your blog right?!
Ok, good. Didn't think so. =)


I'm joining in on the "What I'm Loving Wednesday" fun! I'm going to have to think of a shorter way to say that! =) Anyway, browse on over to This Kind of Love to see what it's all about!


{1} I'm loving...That I have slept in for the past 3 days. I finally feel refreshed.


{2} I'm loving... That I am *almost* done with Christmas shopping. Tomorrow, I will finish!


{3} I'm loving... Neopet's Habitarium.
Isn't that little Mootix just too cute?

{4} I'm loving... that Jw and I have a date planned out for Sunday. Actually, he has it planned out. (It's part of my Christmas present!) I'm just the one who's being treated to a night out, and I don't have to lift a finger! Aside from me picking where we will eat - The Cheesecake Factory! See, I'm a real Big Bang Theory nerd. And if you don't get how those are connected, please watch the pilot episode of BBT, NOW!


{4} I'm loving... that my best friend is keeping the aforementioned plans secret. Yeah, it's annoying, but I know it's going to be fun because she sure is keeping her mouth shut about it.


{6} I'm loving... that under my own little tree, I have TONS of presents just waiting for me to hand them out! It's so weird to see it this way, but I feel a little more like an adult now. Somehow, having my own Christmas Tree and buying more presents for everyone that I've EVER bought (despite my smaller budget this year) gave me the satisfaction of stepping over to that next stepping stone across the river separating my childhood and the adult side. It's a little odd, but that's how I feel.


{7} I'm loving... that in 5 days, I will be doing a lot of reminiscing over a certain three years of my life and the three that followed. And along the way I'll try to find a speck of good in what was, bathe in the happiness that is, and ponder the bliss that will be.


No comments: