Friday, January 14, 2011

1/14 - Five Question Friday!

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Can this be a list? | Grease, Footloose, Chicago (seeing a trend here?). I have quite a few more, but I'm sure my few readers would just skip over them anyway. =)


2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
People leaving every frikkin light on! It's not that big of a deal here at my apartment because I don't have to pay utilities here, but SOMEONE does. And the more that we use (the more we cost the university) the more our housing fees will go up next year.


3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
She is my lifeline.


4.If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Surf the internet. Or if I could have summer 24/7/365, I'd probably take up swimming, and become a professional sunbather/bonfire maker.


5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
I don't have one of those. As daddy says "I thought I heard something squeaking back there"  In other words, I'm a tightwad.

 

No comments: