Thursday, January 20, 2011

1/21 - Five Question Friday!

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
I'm not married, so this doesn't apply to me. I suppose I can use Jw, though. We met through band when I was in 7th grade. He fell in love with me instantly (poor boy), but I made him wait 3.5 years. While I dated his best friend.

 

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
My room? Yeah, probably. In my apartment, my favorite is my study, though. Not technically a room - it's more like a space, but Evelyn never uses it, so I normally have it to myself.

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Nope.

 

4. What is your evening ritual?
I don't have a ritual. It changes semester to semester, day to day.


5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
To function at a minimum, I need about 4. Average is about 6. But I honestly try to get 9 hours on the days that it is possible. Thankfully, this semester my MWF schedule consists of ONE class at 3:35, so let's say I get PLENTY of sleep.


No comments: