Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!

So, Jesslyn I'm going to be a total copy cat. Sorry... I'm going to start doing a Wee Bit of Me Wednesday now. I'm always a little short and sweet with my other blog posts, and I don't really put much about myself on here besides college & work, so I figured this might be fun. Here's goes nothing...


{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
Mascara. I rarely wear makeup to classes, but when I do, it's a dash of foundation, mascara, and I'm out the door. I forgot my mascara at home when I came back to Knoxville. And also whenever I'm going from house to house I always end up leaving my mascara or foundation, so now I have two of both of them, one for each house. (Maybe I should buy a third to leave at my apartment?)


{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni. I'm a simple gal.


{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
The Star Wars movies where he played Han Solo! Total dork, I am.


{four} apple juice or orange juice?
Apple.


{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
Church, dinner, and watch TV. Maybe sneak outside with my camera and take a few shots.


{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
A starry night, courtesy of Verizon's default. My phone resets itself all the time so whatever I set for my background usually gets taken off. I have quit trying...


{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
Yes! The Geico commercial about woodchucks chucking wood. It's a knee-slapping fest at my house every time it comes on. I also like the Geico Gecko "Important Email" commercial.



{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Snake, possibly? I've also had squid which was something I never thought I'd do. I'm not usually an adventurous eater unless it's asain food.


{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
Jeans. I'm a purse & shoe fanatic, but my real love is bluejeans. I'm picky, let me tell you. And between my houses, I have around 50 pairs of jeans. It's all about the pockets with me, too.


{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
Can I just skip this question? My mom's gonna disown me, but I don't know a single character from lost! =(


No comments: