Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!

{one} how tall are you?
I'm 5’6”. Maybe 5'5.5".

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Mostly gas. Driving between Gainesboro and Knoxville eats up my gas, even in my little Pontiac!

{three} what are your three favorite websites?
Facebook
Netflix!
and Blogger of course!

{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Converse! Haha. And Nike. I have a pair of Nike Air that I adore (pink and green!) but I also kind of adore these shoes.


{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
Peanuts.
Ever. Nope. Nada. Zilch.
Not happening.

{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
Um, 50, maybe? Remember the answer to last week's #9?


{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
National Geographic Photographer

{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope.

{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
One. Maybe two.


{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
I'm definitely a 5.

No comments: