Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's Wednesday! That means it's time to tell you what's currently making my life lovely. Head on over to This Kind Of Love to see what it's all about!

{1} I'm loving... that my momma's birthday is tomorrow! (What I do not love is that I am in Knoxville for it.)

Momma's 40th birthday. She keeps getting prettier the older she gets, I'm certain.


{2} I'm loving... that in about 53 hours, I will be on my way home to celebrate said birthday (a day late, but beggars can't be choosers.)


{3} I'm loving... ScentSationals's Blueberry Muffin Wax. I have a Scentsy™ burner, but I have found that Walmart carried these little gems and they are SUPER cheap. They even smell better and to me, two little cubes of this goes farther than two of Scentsy's scents.  My roomates stay hungry all the time now, so I consider that a success.



{4} I'm loving...  my new blog layout! It's temporary at the moment. The background is supplied by blogger, and the columns are bugging me, but hopefully this weekend I'll have time to code the layout I have under construction!


{5} I'm loving... Naked Juice: Berry Blast. Mmmmm so good. And so good for you.




That's all for this week! Come back next Wednesday for more!



1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

You're loving so many great things!