Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's Wednesday! That means it's time to tell you what's currently making my life lovely. Head on over to This Kind Of Love to see what it's all about!

{1} I'm loving... that in just about 4 or 5 days, I will have a new baby cousin! I can't wait for Charles Ross Stafford to get here!

{2} I'm loving... that since the aforementioned is happening soon, I will break about my camera and have a cute little photo sesh with the new family! (I'm dying for mother-son photos.)

{3} I'm loving... my awesome roommate, Evelyn. You should get to know her, seriously.

{4} I'm loving...  that my boyfriend is getting me an Alpha Gamma Sigma shirt. Apparantly they're buying all the girlfriends/galfriends shirts, and he wants me to get one. I rolled laughing when he told me. I told him to not get me one at first, because I really get angry with that fraternity a lot, but they're mostly good guys, and one of the best fraternities on TTU's campus. Heck. I'll wear the shirt with pride as long as it makes my man happy.
And it's going to have pink letters. Who can argue with that?

{5} I'm loving... the Vera Bradley purse my other momma gave me for Christmas! I've packed it every day since I got it. (Except the days I worked. Didn't want to make it all pizza-smelly.)



{6} I'm loving... my wonderful boyfriend, as always!



That's all for this week! Come back next Wednesday for more!



No comments: