Thursday, February 17, 2011

2/18 - Five Question Friday!


I'm disgusted in myself.
I've abandoned by favorite blog hop ever for THREE WEEKS NOW!!
But no worries, Five Question Friday Fans, Ciara is back...

With a little pep in her step (errr in her typing?) because her question was chosen by Mama M this week!

See? I got proof...

I'll just let you guess which was mine. Shouldn't be too hard for those who know me well...
Now let's get down to business!


1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Yes. I'm a skank, I know. (I joke!) I mean, obviously I have for weekish-long softball tourneys back in the days. (Man do I miss travel ball!)

And I think I've sported the same bathing suit SOLID for about three days before. I'm talking living in this thing: eating, going out, sleeping, etc. I love summers because it allows me to do stuff like that. I never want to get out of my bikini - much to my daddy's dislike probably. ;)

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
The largest I'd probably live in would be Panama City Beach. But I'd get tired of tourists like myself, so I'd probably end up right back in Tennessee.


3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
No kiddos. And I've never flown. [Insert frowny face here]


4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Depends on my mood. Up until like 4 years ago I was never much of a cleaner - I hated it when I forced to do it. Now I enjoy it. When I do it it consists of: going through my TWO closets and donating/selling clothes, deep cleaning, organization of my computer desks & miscellanious technology (printers, cameras, cords, etc), organizating my crafty stuff (which is a day-long job!) ... and goodness.

Let's just say if I see a need for something to be thrown out, given away, sold, or organized, I jump in headfirst.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
There's no way in the world that I could ever pick one.
Nope.


3 comments:

Jesslyn Amber said...

I'm pretty sure #4 is yours because she puts them in order by the way she lists your name! Haha!

Ciara {Miss Monkey} said...

Shhhh! I knew you'd be the one to figure that out...

Samantha said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!! the only real thing i hate to clean.. is DISHES. the lack of a dishwasher makes it so much worse. if you could see my sink now......... gross lol