Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Fun! (What I'm Loving & Wee Bit)

It's Wednesday! That means it's time to tell you what's currently making my life lovely. Head on over to This Kind Of Love to see what it's all about!

{1} I'm loving... my sweet new baby cousins, MaKenna Addilai Roland and Charles Ross Stafford!

{2} I'm loving... that I get to go home Friday!

{3} I'm loving... getting closer to my mother-in-law, as people already call her. Almost two hour phone conversations go by quick when you have tons to talk about...

{4} I'm loving...  "Rainism" by λΉ„. Yes Evelyn, I so just put that. (You probably have to have the language package for that if you're on a PC by the way. It's Korean...)


{5} I'm loving... Lay's Salt & Vinegar chips. New obsession. Be proud, Momma. You've converted me.



{6} I'm loving... my wonderful boyfriend, as always!






{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Full House.

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
"Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingield
and
"Stars Over Texas" by Tracy Lawrence

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Yep. They're up there somewhere, annoying me.

{four} what is your go to way to relax?
Bubble bath, Pajamas, and hopping into my covers with a freezing cold pillow. Weird, I know.

{five} do you play any instruments?
1st - Piano
2nd - Guitar (I suck...)
3rd - Drums (Snare & Bass)
4th - Marimba ♥, Xylophone, Bells, etc
5h - Tenor Saxophone (Fun, but I sucked)
6th - Clarinet (Hated it, but was determined to learn. Never did that well.)
5th - Quads (Always sucked, will continue to suck)

I haven't touched a drum in a month. And I haven't played a Marimba since April...

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
No. No.
NO!

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
Yes. It's quite sad. My collection of pens look so bad...

{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
Bahahaha. You're kidding, right? I could if I paid attention to when I was taught. I usually let my stepdad do it.

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
Yep!

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
Nope! Never cared to learn...

No comments: