Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Fun! (What I'm Loving & Wee Bit)

It's Wednesday! That means it's time to tell you what's currently making my life lovely. Head on over to This Kind Of Love to see what it's all about!

{1} I'm loving... the song Like Toy Soldiers by Eminem on his Encore album. And Mockingbird on his Curtain Call album (I think?) I forgot how much these songs blow me away. Incredible. (Disclaimer: By no means am I an advocate for letting your 13 year old listen to Eminem's cursing. I had the edited versions of his albums.)

{2} I'm loving... that I have my camper for Camp Koinonia! I'm so very excited about meeting her! I'll be going to her group home on Saturday to finally meet her and her caregivers.

{3} I'm loving... MCP Actions. My heart is taken.



{4} I'm loving...  that I have a girls night planned with Brandi and Mychal! We haven't hung out (just us three) since high school! We are long overdue for a sisterhood reunion.




{5} I'm loving... my new apartment! Whooooohoooo!


{6} I'm loving... my wonderful boyfriend - who has put up with me for 41 months as of today! Hahaha!

This is a photo from my junior year of high school! Soo old!






{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
Biscuits. Yum.

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Um. Which house? Hahah. I own somewhere around 30 at mom's and 15-20 at dad's. I'm a shoe FREAK!
 
{three} city or country?
I'm definitely a country person. Knoxville has the right balance of city and country for me, but it'll still never compare to home. I can only take big cities in doses.
 
{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
At Giovanni's, my favorite part is the people I work with. Half of them I want to choke, but I love Bekah, Chuck, Jordan, Dawson, and Andrew. Plus it doesn't hurt that since I waitress, my boyfriend can come see me at work!
 
{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
Chips. I like salty things. Chocolate is cool in small amounts. It gives me headaches...
 
{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Ten million times. Honor roll, 4-H, sports, prom, and more recently for the Dean's List! (I've made it every semester, but I only let momma and daddy put it in there once...)




{seven} do you use post-it notes?
Yep. I have times where I am absolutely obsessed with them and use them profusely.
 
{eight} do you have freckles?
Very few.
 
{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
I guess. I never really got the taboo-ness of that...
 
{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I can't remember. Probably to Jw. Or to Bran in high school.
 

2 comments:

Annesta said...

Oh, a girl after my own heart with so many shoes...and I am glad to see there are other young women who keep several closets of shoes!! My daughter has a closet full here and a closet full at her house!!

Rach said...

I love you blog! I love you answers to what you're loving and wee bit of me Wednesday! I am now a follower of your blog! Please check mine out http://ohtheplacesfallingup.blogspot.com/ I would love a new follower :-)