Friday, March 4, 2011

{A} little {B}out {C}iara

Total copycaaat. I don't care.


A. Age: 19

B. Bed size: Twin

C. Chore you hate: Mopping. Ew.

D. Dogs: Sampson, Rosie, and Blackjack. I miss Aphrodite and Hoss, though.


Sometimes I wish I didn't take so many photos. There's tears all over my laptop now.
 
E. Essential start to your day: Texting my man "good morning".

F. Favorite color: Green / Orange
 
G. Gold or silver: White Gold. Or silver. I don't care.

H. Height: 5'6"
 
I. Instruments you play: Piano + Tenor/Alto Saxophone (a little) + Percussion

 Band was the best thing that could've ever happened to me in school.

J. Job title: Student / Waitress / Cook

K. Kids: Zero.

L. Live: I'm a Tennessee girl, fer sher.

M. Mom’s name: Sharon

N. Nicknames: Monkey, Miss Monkey, C Monkey, Monkey Moo Moo {are you catching onto the trend here?}

O. Overnight hospital stays: Suspicious stomach thing. Never was told what I had. Food poisoning or the worst stomach bug in existance. It was scary the stuff I was throwing up...
 
P. Pet peeve: Messy people. People leaving lights on. People honking at me for being a careful driver (Shup up, jerks.) People that can't use "your" and "you're" correctly; along with "their" "they're" and "there".
 
Q. Quote from a movie/show: The first movie that comes to mind is Rush Hour 1 & 2. One of the most memorable is this one:

Carter: Please tell me you speak English. I'm Detective Carter. Do you speaka any English? DO-YOU-UNDERSTAND-THE-WORDS-THAT-ARE-COMING-OUT-OF-MY-MOUTH?
[Lee just smiles]
Carter: I cannot believe this S---! First I get a bullshit assignment, now Mr. Rice-a-Roni don't even speak American. C'mon, man, my ride over here. Put your bag in the back.
 
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty!

S. Siblings: An older biological brother. Two older step-brothers. A younger half-sister. I don't like using "step" and "half" though.

T. Time you wake up: MWF around 11am. TR at 7am.
 
U. Underwear: Comfy boy-short kinds.
 
V. Vegetables you dislike: PEAS! =( 

W. What makes you run late: Not getting up. Not being able to chose what to wear. I rarely run late though.
 
X. X-rays you’ve had: Ten million on my teeth for braces and whatnot. One on my poor toes because of a band accident (who says band isn't a sport?), and a few on my chest. 

Y. Yummy food you make: CUPCAKES. Duh. I am not much of a cook.

Z. Zoo animal favorite: Tigers. And monkeys of course!

1 comment:

Tracy Stage said...

I LOVED YOUR MOVIE QUOTE! HAHAHAHAHAHA I busted out laughing when I read that.