Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thoughts of Spring Blog Party!

How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Are they right?
Unpredictable. And they're probably right. It's not that my mood fluctuates, but my interests do. What thrilled me five minutes ago is probably boring now...


What celebrity/celebrities would create a “Star-Struck” feeling if you saw them in real life?
I have no idea, honestly. I freeze up every time I meet Tracy Lawrence for goodness sake! I'm a pretty shy person so I'd probably fall silent around any celebrity.

Who is your favorite blogger? Why?
Probably Ty because she keeps me laughing. I know it's weird, but every time I pass the law building on campus I think "Hmmm, I wonder if she has updated her blog?" I promise I'm not a stalker, I just correlate odd things...

What is your comfort food/drink?
Apple Juice.

Be brave – tell us something very random and weird about yourself.
I want to model, but my self confidence is down the drains when it comes to my body. I've always been this tomboy bluejeans & sneakers girl, but I feel so pretty when I actually dress up. I don't guess that's weird, just random...

Do you have a strong desire to do something you’ve never done? What is it?
Guess I should've answered this one first. Besides modeling, I want to skydive. And go parasailing. I'm an adrenaline junkie, I can't help it!

Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres?
Musicals. Without a doubt.

Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romance, Biographies, True Stories, Self-Help, Devotional/Study? What are your favorite types of reading material
I'm a sucker for trashy girly novels! It's really quite sad. But I love reading things about the JonBenet case and other true stories like that...

Music: Funk, Rock, Country, Jazz, Classical, Film Score, Blues, Classic Rock, Crooner, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Techno? What are your favorite types?
I love screamo and other rock. But in all actuality I'm a country person. And I can go for some classical too. I'm well-rounded when it comes to music.

If you inherited a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with your money?
Buy a house.

Name one weakness of yours (confession is good for the soul).
I can't think of one. It's not that I'm ashamed, I just can't think of one good enough! Hahah... Hm, well I'm a sucker for fattening things. I mean, who isn't? I love chips - salty things in general.

If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go?
Ireland.

Strange Talent? Can you juggle basketballs, put your legs behind your head or perform some other strange feat?
I can make a clover-like thing with my tongue. And I can do some pretty interesting flexibility feats.

What’s something you consider yourself to be good at? (Don’t worry, it’s not bragging, it’s acknowledging a God given gift).
I think I'm good at writing. 

What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of?
Fresh cut grass and pool water. Something about pool water, even chlorine water, makes me happy. I love summer.

When you leave a social gathering, do you wish: You would have talked more or You would have talked less?
I wish I'd talk more.

If money wasn’t a factor, what stores would you shop in?
Probably the same ones I do now. I don't feel bad about what I wear. I like just wearing tshirts so I wouldn't care if I shopped at Walmart for the rest of my life.

What is your greatest fear or strange phobia?
Ok, bear with me on this. (Daddy, don't you dare laugh at me!)
 


Pool skimmers used to the scare the bejesus out of me! I absolutely hated mine as a kid and continued to hate it until like last year. I still have nightmares about them. I don't think I'm actually scared of the skimmer kind - I'm horrified of the filters at the bottoms of pools - especially when they suck too much. When I was a kid, I went off a diving board at a public pool and went all the way down. The thingy suctioned my foot a *tiny* bit and I freaked out. Every time I go off the diving board, I still come up as quick as I can. It's not so much a fear now as it is a habit.



 
What is your greatest accomplishment?
Learning that being happy is enough.

What are your favorite animals?
Dogs, tigers, and birds.

Are you a hopeless romantic?
Maybe just a little ton.

What movie or book character can you most relate to?
Tibby from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.







Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi. Nice to meet you though I didn't catch your name. I thought this post was cute and fun. And I found out you are going to follow in my footsteps and get a masters in ece. I do nothing with it-oh except take care of my three kids-my house has become the daycare I used to work at!

Coby said...

Hi! Visiting from Lynnette's! As a former lifeguard and swim coach, I LOVE the smell of chlorine and swimming pools! I am also scared of the pool filters - when I was a lifeguard, I stayed away from the deep end unless absolutely necessary!