Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wanna Know What's in my Purse?

Of course you do!
I saw this (for the second time) on Krystal's blog today and thought I'd give it a shot.
I was very shocked, to say the least, at how great my purse was actually very organized.

Exhibit A : Cutie patootie Vera Bradley Villager Tote in Very Berry Paisley.

Exhibit B : adorable little VB Turn Lock Wallet in Very Berry Paisley.

(Big thanks for these 2 to Pat! =] )

Envelopes? I keep my tips and miscellaneous money in these.

Elizabeth Arden's Pretty Parfum Spray
($65 value for this tiny bottle. Again, thank you Pat! It smells amazing!)

1. Vitamins
2. Bath & Body Works's Look Ma, New Hands lotion
3. B&BW HandiBac™ Moisturizing Hand Lotion in Twilight Woods
4. B&BW Liplicious Pink Grapefruit Lipgloss (discontinued in stores, I think)
5. Lip gloss holder with mirror (can't find a link)
6. the ever-essential Chapstick
Cute, right?

My nanny got me these for christmas! I carry it everywhere with me because I hate having long nails and I've pretty much stopped biting my nails. Unless I'm nervous. Like at UT Football games...

My annoyingly-full key ring

One of my most prized possessions! Aunt Jackie got me this for Christmas and I love having it on me so I can see all my photos I want!

So, I have to say I laughed at Krystal for having fries in her purse. (Sorry Krys...)
But this is so much worse.
Kudos to whoever guesses what it is...

...

...

...

...

...


Deer jerkey.
Go me.

Glad I found it though. It was scrumptous.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

love the "look ma new hands" lotion! i need to get me a new bottle.
Love your bag. it is adorable!!

Courtney said...

Love Vera's Turn Lock Wallet! Your pattern is so cute! And I loveeeee Deer Jerkey! :)