Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Fun! (What I'm Loving & Wee Bit)

It's Wednesday! That means it's time to tell you what's currently making my life lovely. Head on over to This Kind Of Love to see what it's all about!

{1} I'm loving... that I have no exams this week. Say whaaaat? =)

{2} I'm loving... my bestie's new blog layout. (I'm quite proud of my skillz, yo.) Go check it out.

Chronicles of the Clueless and Clumsy


{3} I'm loving... that sweet little Ross is a month old already! Or maybe I don't love that. I want him to stay this little forever!

{4} I'm loving...  my newest additions to the Vera Bradley collection! Hah. I never could afford these before, but my future mommy-in-law is awesome to say the least. =) She got me one for Christmas and while she was going through her closet, she found a ton of stuff to give me. (I walked away with two trash bags full of stuff.) She gave me this purse and the turn lock wallet to match. It hurts me to think of how much this cost her and she just gives it away to me. Makes me feel special, though.



{5} I'm loving... summer dresses! This is out of character for me because I am a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl. Simplicity rules my closet. Sundresses are always awesome for trips to the pool or lake because you can just put it over your bathing suit and go on your way! This is the one I'm currently eyeballing. I hate yellow usually, but this dress just makes me happy.


{6} I'm loving... my wonderful boyfriend, as always!








{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
Sure do. I usually don't buy holey jeans because in 2 or 3 washes the holes get even worse than they were before and they don't look cute anymore. Most of my pants don't have deliberate holes in them; they've been worn in. I'm rough on jeans, but I love bluejeans so much and I buy so many that I never have to worry about not having any to wear.


{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
I try to. Most of the time I get somewhere around 6.

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
Whatever my mood calls for at the time. And it matters if I have milk or not.


{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Yep. Not in mom's though.


{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
It'd be a tie between mom and dad. Whose ever number I could speed dial faster.


{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Hahaha. Neverrrrr.


{seven} do you snore?
I don't think so. Only if I'm sick.


{eight} do you know how fast you type?
I'm a pretty fast typer, but I don't type the "correct" way.


{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
Yep! Haha. But I've been having a little bit of trouble here lately because those extra few pounds on my thighs and belly are throwing my balance off. =/


{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
Tons of butter. And some of that nacho/salt stuff. But I rarely eat popcorn anymore. I couldn't eat it while I had braces and I just never really had a yearning for it after that.


 

No comments: