Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Fun! (What I'm Loving & Wee Bit)

It's Wednesday! That means it's time to tell you what's currently making my life lovely. Head on over to This Kind Of Love to see what it's all about!

{1} I'm loving... that my week back from spring break isn't totally killing me. It's like my professors knew I'd be in lazy mode. {{Instead, I have FOUR exams next week and a 20 resource biblio to write. Kill me now?!}}

{2} I'm loving... my sneak peak from Jesslyn Amber Photography.

{3} I'm loving... the countdown to Camp Koinonia is below 20 days! Woohoo! (I need to do some shopping...)

{4} I'm loving... that my new lens is here! I'm too in love with it to even take a photo with it. Yes ma'am, I haven't even fired that shutter once. I've just focused, giggled, and then focused on something else. If I could disown myself, I would.

{5} I'm loving... this beautiful Tennessee weather! It's been awesome up until today and all this rain. Today, the minute I finish my Spanish vocabulary quiz, it started raining and hailing. Then some guy yelled "No bueno!!!" Apparently, only a few of us found that funny.

{6} I'm loving... my wonderful boyfriend, as always!






{one} what was your first job?
Giovanni's. I've been there 3 years and I love it. Minimum wage job plus tips (IF I'm waitressing) . Can't beat that. I love the people that work there. Those people make it worth coming in. Everyone there says I'll never leave, even after I graduate and get a better job. It's like the curse of Giovanni's . . . you can't escape it.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
I've seen Jeff Dunham. He was drunk or high or something! He couldn't remember his lines for Bubba, so the audience helped him! He was funny, but the fact that he was TOTALLY plastered just turned me off. I'd like to see Kat Williams or Gabriel Iglesias.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
This past summer at Fast Lane Fun Park.

{four} what was the last picture you took?
Adorama Box seen here.

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
No thank you.

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Spend it at one of those self checkouts. It's one way I don't have to count it or hold up a line of people. Jw hates when I do this.

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Heh. Yep.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
I do. I haven't completed one in about 5 years though. I have one in progress that I haven't touched since last summer.

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
I bought a $1 scratch off once just to say I'd done it. Haha.

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Behind it.

No comments: