Thursday, April 7, 2011

4/8 - Five Question Friday!

Seriously? It's been almost 2 months since I've done 5QF? I fail.

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would want to be more outgoing. I'm not particularly a shy person, but I rarely ever initiate conversation unless it's with family or my boyfriend. Once you get me going, I don't shut up. The point is, I have a hard time getting a feeling for a person or a situation and I always feel super awkward starting a topic or asking someone a question.

2. Write about a time when you got lost.
That time I thought I could drive myself to Nashville Shores. In my defense, it was NOT where the directions/GPS said it was and even Jw was confused as to where the heck we were.

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
I've only been in one 5 star hotel, which was in St. Louis. So, I choose camping. And not camping with a camper. We camp with a two room tent with coolers, fans, and fishing poles. Yep, that's how we roll.

4. Have you donated blood?
I do it all the time! I love doing it. I have never gotten queasy either! I did, however, lose feeling in the hand I was squeezing, which was one weird sensation. I don't guess I'll ever understand why people pass out.

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
I'm a college student. We don't budget by month, but by semester. No joke. I put dining dollars on my account and some money on my AllStar card (Student ID), and I'm set for 4 months.





No comments: