Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 255

By the way momma, I came home to go to a Goo Goo Dolls concert. I was a crazed fan girl who had nearly no voice by the time it was over. (Like, seriously, I know I had to be embarrassing Jw and Brandi because in 2 of the videos, I can hear myself screaming over the music.)

Yeah, it was kind of last minute (I had actually forgot about it until the night before when Jw goes "Uhhh, are you coming tomorrow or not?"

So here's to having NO camera at the concert.


After sitting in the seats for a while, my bestie gave me her press pass (which she got from a fellow journalism major). Let's say that this is the ONLY time I will ever be happy about her being a journalism major. Heh heh.



Ahhh! I totally went crazy when they sang Iris. There's a big long story behind it, but here's all you need to know: ex-boyfriend.

And when I heard it live, I was with the guy who gave it a whole new meaning. Now I don't feel sad when I hear it.

Today was Jw's 22nd birthday, and I can't think of a better way we could've spent it.

Happy Birthday babe. I hope it was wonderful. =)

No comments: