Thursday, May 19, 2011

5/20 - Five Question Friday!

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
No spouse.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
I like anything. As long as he trims it. *looks at Jw*

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
I don't think there's been a worst vacation. I usually like all of my travels.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
My first blog was made in 2004. I think that first blog I ever followed was Jessica's first blog. That was forever ago. =/

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Very much. Definitely a rollercoaster person.



2 comments:

Dominique@Dominqiue's Desk said...

I too love my travels.. the problem is that they don't happen often enough.

Ashley Slater said...

I think these questions are fun, I always think about doing them but then I feel dorky so I don't... just found your blog, it is super cute!

Adventures of Newlyweds