Friday, May 27, 2011

5/27 - Five Question Friday

1. Do you apologize to your kids?
Don't have kiddos. But ya know, college has done some good things in teaching me about respect. (What momma and daddy didn't teach me, that is. =] ) A child is a person, no matter how small. And I would consider it indecent if I did something wrong to my 8 year old and didn't say "I'm sorry" to them. It's just disrespectful, no matter the age gap.

2. What color are your nails right now?
My fingernails are bare, but my toes have a cute coral painted on. =)

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
I had to actually be sick. Anyway, I was one of those kids who HATED being out of school. Even when I was vomiting, I was worried about what I was missing in math class. What a nerd I was.

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
Mom bought me a new one back in the fall. It's pink, white, and black. I love it!

5. Favorite website(s)?
Blogger, facebook, etsy, pandora (a MUST!) and half.com



No comments: