Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm officially a junior. Wait, what?

To begin with, I am over half finished with undergrad! HOLY COW! It seems like yesterday that I was moving into my dorm room at Massey, waiting on Evelyn to show up!

Anyway, here comes some explaining.

I know that I've taken some very extended hiatuses. And I know your blog feeds are angry at me when I do post. My life has just been so hectic since late April. First, in one week I had 5 papers, where one was 13 pages long. Then, there was a ton of storms in one week in Knoxville and we had to take cover numerous times. One of those nights, my car was attacked by hail. I had to deal with insurance and turns out my baby is essentially totalled. During that, I was forced to drive back and forth to school and back and each drive seemed to take nearly 4 hours. Those trips were for finals which kept me from taking any worthwhile photos (hence the cell phone quality photos...)

Despite this crappy month, I have to say that I'm really glad that it happened when it did. I am starting off my summer on a good note, and I'm hoping nothing messes it up. I promise that this summer, I will try my best to take some blog-worthy photos and actually write on this thing.

For now, I'm going to work on some visuals. Make the navigation easier by putting some shortcuts and whatnot up. This blog needs a good re-vamping and it's definitely about to get one!

No comments: