Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's the simple things in life... {5-12}

Jesslyn has her own linkup! And, even though it's 2am, I'm going ahead and doing this because I have a lot of things running through my brain. I feel like this is going to give me a chance to sit down, relax, unwind, and reflect on just how blessed I am.

She has basically asked the participants to make a list, post a photo, or simply tell a little bit of the simple things that make our lives extraordinary. This week has been such a mix of so many things that I couldn't possibly ever post one photo or link them into a story, so a list it is!

{-} Sleeping in my own bed of 20 years, soundly

{-} A child in a class I substituted for, telling me that I'm pretty

{-} Seeing green grass as far as the eye reaches, without a speck of concrete

{-} My wet, dewy grass tonight

{-} Stargazing with the love of my life from my back porch, holdin' hands and makin' plans

{-} Knowing that my Lord has my future in His hands: Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."






The Simple Things

4 comments:

Jesslyn Amber said...

Ciara, oh my goodness! These are perfect! I bet you are so happy to be home...in the country and in your own bed! There really is NO PLACE like home! :)

I love that you and JW lay on the porch and hold hands. So romantic and sweet. :)

And that's one of my favorite Bible verses!

Thank you so much for linking up with me! Love your new blog look by the way! The buttons are cute!

J and A said...

Loe the sitting on the porch! :) So cute!

Megan said...

what great peace to know that He does have plans for us! Love your list! stargazing is so much fun!

thanks for following my blog!

hope you have a wonderful rest of your thursday!

Samantha said...

ah great verse. one to live by