Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's the simple things in life... {5-19}

It's Thursday, which means I'm about to tell you the simple things in life that make it extraordinary. This gives me a chance to sit down, relax, unwind, and reflect on just how blessed I am. Want to do it too? Just go to Jesslyn Amber's Simple Things blogs and link up!
This volume I will feature the person who totally disrupted everything I knew about being a child, my sister.
I was an only child for nearly 11 years. Thanks, dad. No sarcasm intended there. Thanks for turning me into a big sister and giving me the opportunity to watch (and remember) my baby sister growing up.





It's 3am. In 6 hours, my sister will graduate 3rd grade.

I thought going through old photos was heartbreaking, tomorrow is going to be an eye-opener. Jaedyn is half grown. Where did it go?

The Simple Things

1 comment:

Jesslyn Amber said...

Awww! This is so so sweet. That is so awesome that you look at it like that—you get to watch and 'remember' her grow up! You get to see and appreciate all those precious moments.

She's adorable! My brother and I are 11 years apart. Maybe he feels that way about me, too. ;)

Thank you so much for participating!!! :)