Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's the simple things in life... {5-26}

It's Thursday, which means I'm about to tell you the simple things in life that make it extraordinary. This gives me a chance to sit down, relax, unwind, and reflect on just how blessed I am. Want to do it too? Just go to Jesslyn Amber's Simple Things blogs and link up!

Life is...

small & full of potential,

meant to be enjoyed,

highlighted by its success,

to be loved and cherished,
 

& full of legacy.


While I was thinking about what made my life my life, I thought of these things. Not my major in college, the house I lived in, or the car I drove. I thought of my accomplishments - large and small -, my family, and my friends.

It's all the small memories made with these people that matter the most. These simple things like a high school graduation, the birth of a new cousin, and a birthday dinner that make my life something worth remembering. Something worth passing on, a legacy if you will. Even if I'm not rich in 30 years, my child will know that it's not the quantity that matters, but the quality.



The Simple Things

1 comment:

Jesslyn Amber said...

This is perfect!
BEAUTIFUL list!!!!
I couldn't have said it better myself. :)

Thank you SO much for participating! :)