Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Fun! (What I'm Loving & Wee Bit)

It's Wednesday! That means it's time to tell you what's currently making my life lovely. Head on over to This Kind Of Love to see what it's all about!


{1} I'm loving... that it's summer breakkkk! Finally!


{2} I'm loving... that I'm now a 4-time dean's list student! Not to toot my own horn, but *tooot tooooooot!*


{3} I'm loving... that my sister did so well at the talent show today!

{4} I'm loving... my new job as a substitute teacher! My mom has been telling me how awful it is, but it's been great so far!


{5} I'm loving... this little cutie snoozing on nanny's couch.

{6} I'm loving... my wonderful boyfriend, as always!





{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
Yes! I love American Pickers because old, antique stuff amazes me! One man's trash is another's treasure!

{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Blog, read blogs, and read. Basically. If I'm home, Jaedyn and I play in the rain, temperature permitting.

{three} what does your dream house look like?
I have two dream homes and I can't make up my mind. At first, I fell in love with the idea of having my own authentic log cabin with hardwood floors, the whole nine yards! The second option that Jw and I are dreaming about is buying an old farm house and fixing it up. Just knowing that the walls of that house has seen more life than Jw and I have seen just gives me chills! I can't wait to have my own home.

{four} what state were you born in?
Tennessee.

{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
I don't have a jar. I use a little pottery piece that I got from Florida to put all my change in. When it gets full, I roll it all and take it to the bank!

{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
Outlook, usually. I'm constantly checking my school email. And from there, I go to blogger.

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
I like anything from eggs and bacon to cereal. Except oatmeal. Gross.

{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
Oh goodness! St. Louis and Washington D.C. were the two best band trips I've ever taken. And I really liked both my trips to Florida. I love to travel, and I can't think of a trip I've never liked.

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
I like my sugar and creamer with a little bit of coffee. ;)

{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
I've had a few done. I did glamour shots about 6 years ago. And then my senior portraits were taken professionally.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats to your sister! And I'm loving that picture of you and your boyfriend! Adorable - you two look so beautiful! Your dream houses sound so beautiful too! And, I love that you love your trip to DC :D