Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Fun! (What I'm Loving & Wee Bit)

It's Wednesday! That means it's time to tell you what's currently making my life lovely. Head on over to This Kind Of Love to see what it's all about!


{1} I'm loving... my new room arrangement. Last night, I was extremely bored and I started rearranging (and cleaning!) my room. I'm pretty sure this floored my dad & step-mom.


{2} I'm loving... that the $5 I apparently owed to UT Housing has been lifted. I know it's only 5 whole bucks, but this girl is a stingy one.


{3} I'm loving... that Jw, his family, and I are going to the lake this Sunday! Woohoo!

{4} I'm loving... the fact that I will have my disc of photos from Jesslyn!

{5} I'm loving... that I have a little suprise for a special person. Hint:



{6} I'm loving... my wonderful boyfriend, as always!





{one} what’s the worst date you've ever been on?
Probably mine and Jw's first date. No kidding. Everything that could've went wrong, went wrong. Eventually we came back to dad's house, watched a movie, and played pool. At least it ended well...

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Noone, really. I like myself as I am. Oh, wait, Carrie Underwood. Jw definitely has a thing for her.

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Pepperjack. Yum.

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Yep! Mrs. Fox at Celina K-8. I don't even know if she still teaches.

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Mom or dad. Whoever I think will baby me more, usually. =D

{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Yep. In middle school I did the Casper slide with like 20 other people from my grade. And my senior year, about 12 of us girls got together and did a senior dance. The dance included the #1 (usually pop) song from each year starting from Kindergarten. (And we added Boom Boom Pow, cause there was a bad-a dance routine to it that we knew.) It will NEVER be topped as long as JCHS stands.

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Tibby and/or Lena from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yep. Even in salt water, with contacts. I swim like a fish and I can do about anything that's possible in water.

{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Not really. It just depends. Usually I look at the screen and if I make a mistake, then I look at the keyboard. Then ask the keys if they moved on me. Hah.

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Don't remember. I think Friday between Substituting and Giovanni's.



4 comments:

Kit said...

You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

Greer's Gossip said...

Your blog is precious!!! Happy Wednesday!

Elizabeth said...

Love your blog!

And now that you mention Pepper Jack cheese..that would taste so good right now! lol

New follower! :)

http://www.elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Jesslyn Amber said...

Hahaha! I saw my logo in the reader, and it freaked me out! :)

Love your WILW! Are you going to the beach?!