Friday, June 17, 2011

6/17 - Five Question Friday

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
Rope swings at the river. And mudding. And fishing. I am a little bit of a country girl, but I'll never admit that to your face.



2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
Gain. I swear by it.



3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
Me? Cook? Hahaha, that's funny. 



4. Do you have any talents?
Well, I'm good at designing Sims houses. Does that count? =)

Seriously, though, I don't know of anything I'm excellent at. I was a pretty good softball pitcher back in the day. And I pretend I'm good at HTML. (Not so much at actual designing the graphics, but I can write code pretty stinkin well.)



5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
Teaching. It's what I admire most. Without educators, who is going to teach your future doctors, nurses, lawyers, and presidents? Everyone needs a firm foundation. However, I do not believe you can be an expert in the field of education. Not one thing works for everyone and this field is always changing and evolving. 




1 comment:

Jesslyn Amber said...

AHHH!! I LOVE that you said building Sims houses. I am pretty amazing at that. I would build gigantic mansions. Omg, I miss The Sims now! Our desktop is messed up or else I'd play it!

And AMEN on your last answer!

xoxo!