Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 313


Well, my baby has been in the shop for about two weeks now. I'm supposed to get it back tomorrow, but that's not going to happen. So I guess the car dealership felt bad for not being able to do what they said they could and now this pretty little thing is sitting in my driveway...


It's a 2010 Chevy Malibu. I had thought of this as a car that retirees bought, but dagum I think I actually like it. It's not a lot different from my Pontiac G5 when speaking of seats, interior, and the smooth ride. The only complaint I have is when I change gears, the car likes to keep going to opposite way when I let off the break and start giving it gas. Let's hope I'm not parallel parking anytime soon. 

However, I got it for free and I have full coverage on it, so I'm not gonna be picky!

I'm even too afraid to take that price tag sticker off the car because I don't know if I'm allowed (even though I could be driving this thing for a week or longer...) Anyway, I guess I'm a rolling advertisement for this vehicle? Carlen Chevrolet knew that they were doing, didn't they? Sneaky little turds...

No comments: