Friday, June 3, 2011

Aiming Higher - A Guide

I was reading over at the SITS girls, and I was caught off guard by an add on their sidebar. It was an article about the many mistakes a Christian (or anyone) can make when getting ready for higher education. Now, I know that UT was the right decision for me and that I worked very hard to get into the flagship university of the state and to receive the scholarships I have. I still wish I had read this, though. It could've put my anxious high school brain to rest, at least a little.


I mainly put this on here for the few young Christian women (and some guys) who read this blog and are in high school or getting ready to enter college (for those who have graduated, though, it's kinda too late for you...)

For once, I wanted to write about something worthwhile, and I think a lot of people need to read this great guide.

No comments: