Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's the simple things in life... {6-16}

It's Thursday, which means I'm about to tell you the simple things in life that make it extraordinary. This gives me a chance to sit down, relax, unwind, and reflect on just how blessed I am. Want to do it too? Just go to Jesslyn Amber's Simple Things blogs and link up!




{-} Being with my wonderful boyfriend for 3 years + 9 months, today. I can't believe in 3 months we will be celebrating 4 years together! Wow...

{-} Hanging out with my favorite mommy-in-law at Yvonne's.



Short list, but these two things are what are on my mind lately. All the conversations happening between these two important people is making me anxious to "grow up" and for Jw and I to start our life together. Love you guys.



The Simple Things

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I LOVE this link up. I find that even when I am having a bad day because of this link up it always seems to get better! Thanks again for stoppin by yesterday!

me2weest2011.blogspot.com