Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's the simple things in life... {6-9}

It's Thursday, which means I'm about to tell you the simple things in life that make it extraordinary. This gives me a chance to sit down, relax, unwind, and reflect on just how blessed I am. Want to do it too? Just go to Jesslyn Amber's Simple Things blogs and link up!




{-} Lake days with friends - and making new friends in the process!

{-} My boxers' slobber, as gross as it is

{-} Not sleeping until 4am because the book you're reading is too good to put down

{-} Discovering music from my childhood, and knowing every word

{-} 3 hour conversations with Brandi over Fazoli's (while knowing people probably think we're 15, and we're talking about all our friends' weddings. HA!)





The Simple Things

2 comments:

Jesslyn Amber said...

This is so cute!! Lake days are the best! And I looove listening to music from childhood! It's so cool how the words never leave us! :)

Thank you sooo much for participating! :)

Maggie May said...

lake days - ahhhh