Saturday, July 30, 2011

I neglected to tell you.

I have returned from la playa. I had such a great vacation, but I'm glad to be home.

I have only 200-something photos to go through and edit at some point. That's going to be fun considering Jw had my camera a lot. (I think so that I couldn't take photos of him, but he disagrees.)

And if you didn't notice, I finished my project 365. I know this sounds awful, but I wouldn't care if I didn't pick up my camera for 2 weeks. I had something pushing me, telling me I MUST take a photo and it was annoying. Somewhere around day 200, I got discouraged and my motivation was no longer internal. But I'm glad I finished it.

I'm going to start being a better and more exciting blogger. Especially now that I have more things to talk about. Anyone guessed my surprise?

No comments: