Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Elements

To be honest, I've always hated weddings. But I'm beginning to like this planning thing.

Brandi and I have come up with a few things I can incorporate into my special day. I'm very excited about my little "theme".


This is supposed to illustrate a mason jar use. Pay no attention to the color of the flowers.


This obviously is a surprise to you, right? Well, I have a reason for this...


There are many more, but I don't want to give away too much right now.

Anyway, since I have a lot of time, things are subject to change. But I'm reeeeeeeeeally excited about my current brainstorming efforts. =)

2 comments:

EmCain said...

I love the Mason Jar idea... I actually used it for my fall themed wedding, and it looked great!

Ashley said...

Mason Jars are the best!! :) We're going to be using them for our wedding for sure!!

<3 Ash