Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Fun! (What I'm Loving & Wee Bit)

It's Wednesday! That means it's time to tell you what's currently making my life lovely. Head on over to This Kind Of Love to see what it's all about!


{1} I'm loving... being an engaged lady. It's pretty great. =D

{2} I'm loving... my future in-laws. I am such a blessed person to have great parents, but then God went and gave me Pat and Mike. Pat is such a sweetheart that she went and sent me this at work:

(Okay, well first there were some very pretty roses, but the .jpeg file is corrupted.)



{3} I'm loving... that this morning I was called for my first sub job of the school year! I'm excited about being back on the sixth grade hall!

{4} I'm loving...  Google Chrome. I've had it all this summer, but I swear every day I find some way that it's better than Firefox.

{5} I'm loving... all the silly photos Jw took while he held my camera hostage. Apparently he thinks it's funny to take photos of me when I can't do anything about it - as in, when I'm driving.

{6} I'm loving... 20 Something Bloggers. I've already met so many wonderful people.


{7} I'm loving...my wonderful fiancĂ©, as always!










{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
All the family time I had. There were a lot more get togethers and whatnot when I was a child. Now all my cousins have kiddos or are wrapped up in their new lives. It's really sad.

{two} what was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?
I liked them all until college. In college I say my favorite has been my math classes, especially Stats. It gave me heck, but I loved the feeling of when I conquered that dang homework. The least favorite in college has got to be History, even though I took it with the coolest teacher ever. American History is so incredibly boring. We're a boring country. Haha.

{three} do you remember your first love?
Yeah. Um, let's not go there. I'm happily planning the wedding of my dreams. Let's not bring up that jerkface.

{four} what one pet would you love to have?
My nickname-sake: a monkey!

{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
The country. Knoxville is small and yet still too big for me. I miss my open fields and dirt road when I'm gone.

{six} what do you love about blogging?
All these great girls I've got to know. Not to mention all the inspiration I get from you ladies!

{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?
Blogger or Outlook. It just depends.

{eight} will you or have you joined google+?
I haven't yet, and I'm not sure I will.

{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
My favorite candle smell? I have no idea. That's why I have 5 scentsy burners so I can change my mind at will.

{ten} how would you describe your style?
Comfortable. I'm a huge tshirt and bluejeans type gal. I rarely dress up.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! Congratulations on your engagement! That is so exciting. :)