Friday, September 23, 2011

9/23 - Five Question Friday


1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.
Realistic: Librarian.
Unrealistic: Photographer for National Geographic

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
All the time. It doesn't bother me and he's probably used to it by now. And believe me, mine aren't as bad as his are to me. He'll stand right in front of my face while I'm sitting down and rip one out. Then, a violent tickling war ensues.

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
700 miles, Washington DC. No, nevermind, I checked Google maps. Englewood was the fathest by about 75 miles. It's wayyyyy on down there in Florida.

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
As a kid, I almost always had 2 parties, due to the parentals. The parties stopped when I was about 10. Although, when I turned 16 I got one huge party with BOTH my families and stepfamilies and a close group of friends. And at 18, I had a family dinner at a local restaurant with my parents, grandparents, and boyfriend.

5. Fave thing about fall?
Sweaters. Red, orange, brown, and yellow leaves. The first frost of the year. My 2 favorite holidays, Halloween & Thanksgiving. (Can you tell I'm biased towards fall at all?)

No comments: