Thursday, September 15, 2011

Home is Happiness

I'm thoroughly enjoying being home. (TTU, not so much, but I deal.) Every day something happens that I think "Man, if I was still at UT, I would've totally missed out on this."

Even if it's something small, like my sister cutting off 10 inches of her hair and donating it to Locks of Love again...


...or the honor of straightening her hair for the first time after the big cut. I can't believe her hair is still that long.

And remember that puppy I told you about in my last post? Well he's home! Meet Tyson.


Doesn't that look just break your heart?
Don't get me wrong, he has his weird moments too. But even his weird moments are just a-freakin-dorable.


Point proven.


See? There he goes killing me with the cuteness again. I'm a sucker for those eyes of his.


Especially when they're all droopy and just plain hilarious. I love my little man.



1 comment:

Jesslyn Amber said...

Are you not liking TTU?