Friday, September 23, 2011

It's the simple things in life... {9-22}

It's Thursday, which means I'm about to tell you the simple things in life that make it extraordinary. This gives me a chance to sit down, relax, unwind, and reflect on just how blessed I am. Want to do it too? Just go to Jesslyn Amber's Simple Things blogs and link up!

I'm really sad that this is the first day I remembered to do this in 2 months, and she is making this the last one. Hopefully not forever!

{-} My puppy Tyson. He makes my day brighter. He gets so excited when he sees me pull into the driveway that he pounces and "boxes" the air. He even peed on my pant leg one morning while I was playing with him before school. I had to run in and make a quick change. He was so cute that I couldn't be mad at him.

{-} Ohana

{-} Knowing that fall is right around the corner! Autumn is without a doubt my favorite season.

{-} Being able to marry a man who adores me as much as he loves God. 

{-} Having the best friend in the world and a plethora of memories together.







No comments: